SERVICING & MAINTENANCE
We pride ourselves on service excellence, offering an experience that guarantees transparency and real peace-of-mind concerning all aspects of your vehicle's maintenance. Our experienced staff are all professionally trained by Isuzu and fit only Genuine Parts, because we know that real quality has integrity and authenticity.
Our cost efficient methods and competitive pricing ensure low cost of ownership. Cost estimates and final invoicing on all our work is always clearly communicated and transparent.
SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
With Isuzu Complete Care, we deliver superior service from beginning to end. Prior to any work commencing, a dedicated Service Adviser explains the work to be done and ensures all your requirements will be met. During the service, a Service Advisor is always on-hand to provide progress updates and clear completion times. The Service Advisor will even follow up with you to confirm your satisfaction and find ways to continually improve our service.
THE HIGHEST STANDARD OF QUALITY
Our customers can trust Isuzu to live up to the very highest quality standards at all times. We use genuine Isuzu parts, specifically designed and certified for Isuzu vehicles. What’s more, our experienced technicians and service deparment staff undergo Isuzu training to keep them at the very top of their fields.
MAINTENANCE & SERVICE PLAN
The Service Plan will commence on the date of sale (Retail report date) of the new Isuzu vehicle and will continue for the duration or mileage, whichever occurs first. The warranty of 5 years or 120 000km, whichever occurs first, remains unaffected by the introduction of a Service or Maintenance Plan.
WHEN TO SERVICE
Your Isuzu is designed and tested to provide you with years of trouble-free driving. Every car needs a check up from time to time to keep it in top condition. It is mandatory that you have your vehicle serviced according to the recommended service intervals. These intervals must be adhered to inside of a 2000km or 3-month window either side of the interval. Service intervals that are not adhered to will result in a proportional warranty cover, i.e. you will be required to contribute towards a warranty repair that might arise. In the case of a service being missed completely, the warranty on your vehicle will be cancelled.
WHAT IS COVERED UNDER THE COMPLETE SERVICE PLAN?
Standard vehicle services as specified in the manufacturer Service Schedule will be offered as free of charge to the customer. No maintenance or wear and tear components will be covered under this type plan. In other words, standard vehicle services be covered for the duration or milage of the plan, which ever occurs first:
- All “R – Replace” items as per the Manufacturer Service Schedule
- Parts & Labour to conduct the service
- Lubricants and Coolant
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER THE COMPLETE SERVICE PLAN?
- Items not covered by the Isuzu warranty
- Friction components, such as brake pads, brake disks, clutches, etc
- Exhaust systems
- Bulbs, headlamps, tail bulbs
- Tyres, wheel alignment, wheel balancing and puncture repairs
- Any Accident or impact damage as well as rust repairs (normal Rust/Corrosion warranty applies)
- Telephone kits and related accessories fitted to the vehicle
- Vehicle tracking, anti-hijacking or similar devices
- Rust inspection and rust prevention treatment
- Paint, trim and upholstery repairs, cleaning and preservation treatment
- Any cleaning and valet services
- Fuel, top-up fluids and any fuel or oil additives
- Windscreens, windows, headlights, tail-lights, lenses and other plastic or glass on the vehicle
- Any item or part missing from the vehicle
- Repairs and maintenance of the vehicle occasioned by driver/owner error, negligence, abuse and/or outside interference, however arising
- Repairs arising from the failure of the owner/driver to comply with the obligations and warranties referred to in this agreement, including specific repairs requiored as a consequence of not servicing the vehicle within the manufacturer specified kilometre service intervals and limits
- Servicing at unauthorised Isuzu retailers
- Replacement or upgrading of any CD-ROM, specifically, but not limited to, those related to satellite navigation systems
- Damaged wheels
- Repairs and maintenance relating to modifications, tuning, upgrading and all aftermarket accessories
- Maintenance related repairs
- Trim, Stone chips
High-quality Genuine Parts are original equipment parts specifically designed, made and tested to help you keep your vehicle running at peak performance. Your trained technicians know precisely which parts your vehicle needs – rely on us to maintain yours with the same parts used to build it. Genuine Parts are designed and manufactured with exacting standards including attention to detail to achieve precise levels of fit and function, making a significant contribution to your vehicle’s value reliability, performance and integrity.
All Genuine Parts fitted carry a 1-year unlimited kilometre nationwide warranty.Find out more
As part of Complete Care, your vehicle’s regular maintenance is performed at a dealership. This guarantees that your vehicle is repaired with Genuine Parts covered by an Isuzu factory warranty. All service and repair work at an Isuzu Dealership is always carried out by trained technicians, using, specialised diagnostic equipment and tools. Nobody knows your vehicle better that these trained professionals
Our goal is always to meet your needs and exceed your expectations. We earn customers for life and inspire loyalty through our brands, service delivery and passion. Our Dealers take pride in their service and strive daily to deliver the highest service level we are renowned forLocate a delear