BAKKIE WARRANTY INFORMATION
All new Isuzu bakkies sold come standard with a 5-year or 120,000km warranty coverage whichever occurs first for real peace of mind motoring. Our "bumper to bumper" warranty covers any unforeseen components and labour costs entirely FREE OF CHARGE, with the exception of normal wear items and routine servicing. In order to maintain our high service standards, the warranty will only be valid if vehicles are serviced at an Isuzu Dealership on the specific service intervals. This means parts are maintained and updates are performed properly, ensuring our vehicles continue to provide reliability, economy and durability for years to come.
Always make sure you fully understand your vehicle's warranty terms and servicing requirements, and always maintain a full service history throughout the lifespan of your vehicle. All this information can be found in the warranty & service guide booklet inside vehicle, which includes a stamped service book for keeping records.
WHEN TO SERVICE
While your warranty covers most unexpected failures that may occur, it does not include the regular servicing and maintenance that are required for all vehicles. Regular servicing with your Isuzu dealer is important to keep your engine and critical components performing at their best, so that your Isuzu is always ready to help you find new roads. The warranty will be valid and honoured if vehicles are service at an Isuzu Dealership at the specified service intervals. This is to ensure that the vehicles, components and updates are maintained or performed (e.g. filters and oil replaced at the correct time) as per schedule to ensure that the vehicle will continue to serve the owner with reliability, economy and component durability.
For more information, check the recommended maintenance schedule for your vehicle here.
WORKMANSHIP & PARTS
All service and repair work at an Isuzu Dealership or Approved Body Repairer is always carried out by trained technicians, using specialised diagnostic equipment and tools. Nobody knows your vehicle better than these trained professionals. Only Genuine Parts are fitted which carry a 1-year unlimited kilometre nationwide warranty. Genuine Parts are designed and manufactured with exacting standards including attention to detail to achieve precise levels of fit and function, making a significant contribution to your vehicle’s value reliability, performance and integrity.
With Genuine Parts, there are no compromises. These are guaranteed to fit and work. Although non-genuine parts may seem like an exact replica of Genuine Parts, these are often made from low-grade materials. This inherent lack of quality makes non-genuine parts less effective and shortens their period of serviceability. Fitment of non-genuine parts will jeopardise the validity of your warranty (where applicable), which could have expensive consequences should major components fail and will impact negatively on your vehicle’s resale value.
ACCIDENT REPAIRS & APPROVED BODY REPAIRERS
In the event of an unfortunate vehicle accident, always insist and ensure that your vehicle will only be repaired by an Approved Body Repairer. In the unlikely event that the vehicle is repaired by a non-approved Body repairer, there are serious risks with regard to vehicle reliability, safety and full vehicle warranty cancellation.
NATIONWIDE AFTERSALES SERVICE & CARE
If you have any trouble with your vehicle while away from home, you can visit any Isuzu Dealership to have warranty related pairs or regular service and maintenance performed. This is part of our promise to provide trust, convenience and value nationwide in order to take care of you and your Isuzu throughout the lifespan of the vehicleCONTACT A DEALER
Our goal is always to meet your needs and exceed your expectations. We earn customers for life and inspire loyalty through our brands, service delivery and passion. Our Dealers take pride in their service and strive daily to delivery the highest service level we are renowned for.
Should you have any queries or items of concern, explain your concern to your Dealer Service Manager. or Dealer Principal. In the event your concern is not resolved by the Dealership, it is suggested that you refer the matter to Isuzu Customer Care. Contact your Dealership or Isuzu Customer Care.CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE
TRUCK WARRANTY INFORMATION
The following highlights aspects that are covered under warranty:
- Defects – The warranty covers any repairs needed to correct defects in material or workmanship.
- Repairs – Your Isuzu Truck dealer will carry out the repairs or adjustments using new approved parts.
- Warranty period – All Isuzu Truck models are covered for 24 months with an unlimited mileage warranty. The Corrosion warranty on all Isuzu Truck models are 36 months, irrespective of the kilometres. The warranty period begins on the date of sale of the vehicle to the original retail purchaser.
- No charge items – Warranty repairs (parts and labour) will be made at no cost to the owner. A reasonable time must be allowed after taking the vehicle to the dealer.
- Warranty application – This warranty is for vehicles registered and normally operated in the Republic of Botswana and adjacent territories.
The following are excluded from the warranty:
- Tyres are not covered under warranty.
- Damage due to accidents misuse or alterations – Accidents or damage from objects striking the vehicle, misuse of the vehicle (driving over kerbs, overloading and racing) and modifications like performance enhancers are not included.
- Damage from environment including salt, hail, windstorm and lightning.
- Cleaning , polishing, lubricants and filters, engine tune-up and replacing worn brake and clutch linings are some of the normal maintenance items on all vehicles and are for the owner’s account.
- Indirect expenses including payment for the loss of use of the vehicle during warranty repairs, lodging bills, car rentals and other travel costs are for the owner’s account.